Wednesday 30 January 2013

All About Photo books!

Photo book is in!  Gone are those days, where after our pictures are printed, we are given a "free album".  Now, they advised me to avail their photobooks.  Curious about it, I give it a try but the layout in the shop is simple and need to top-up/pay more money if you want to have a nice layout (in photoshop or other collage software maybe). 

I decided that i will try to create the layout for my photobooks.  At first, it looks so simple and eventually i learn to be "more creative".  My first photobook was my son's "First 12 Months".  In that photobook, i make sure that every month is represented.  When i first saw the photo book, i was in tears that anytime i wish to recall my baby's growth, all i have to do is open the book.  So after that, almost all events in my baby's life is in photobooks.  Now he is 3.5 yrs and here's the books that i have created so far.



I still have many more to put into photobooks like our recent vacation last yr and our 2012 Moments. The layout of these books are "lay flat" style.  Here's some of the pages:







Truly, photo album has evolved into a much more meaningful and fun to see.  Can you imagine how many photobooks will my son have in the future?? He might have a library full of his childhood pictures :).



1 comment: